Terms & Conditions
• Site _____ (the "Website") operated by ____________ ("__________" or "the Company") and also serves as a sales site for the purchase of ______________ ("the Product").
• The provisions of these regulations in the masculine form are for the sake of convenience only and the regulations apply to both sexes equally.
• The purchase through the site is subject to the conditions specified in these regulations.
• The mere purchase of the product on the site constitutes a declaration by the customer that he has read, understood and agreed to the provisions of these regulations. The Bylaws constitute a binding contract between you and the Company.
Returns and cancellations
• You can cancel the transaction by calling or emailing the customer service. Cancellation of the transaction will be valid only after receipt of a fax or e-mail from the company confirming the request to cancel the transaction. In the event that the cancellation is approved, the product must be returned to the Company when all the costs associated with returning the product will be applied to the customer. Return of the product shall be made in its original packaging together with the original invoice and 30 days have not yet elapsed from the date of purchase of the product.
• In the event of cancellation of the transaction, the Company will return the customer to _________________.
• If the transaction is canceled after the customer has already received the product, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the product back to the company, in addition to the cancellation fee.
The cancellation policy described above will only apply to products purchased on the site. The Company shall not handle the return of products purchased through another source.
Supply and transportation of the product
• The Company will supply the product to the customer at the address typed by him at the time of the purchase on the sales site, within _________ business days.
• The Company shall not be responsible for any delay and / or delay in supply and / or non-supply caused by force majeure and / or events not under its control.
• Delivery of the product will be done to the address given by the customer at the time of purchase, and the customer can not collect the product from the company's offices or the customer may collect the product independently.
The price of the product includes the shipping cost / excluding the shipping cost.
• For any questions or inquiries regarding the product, please contact the company's service representatives by phone
Warranty and service
• The warranty for the product covers material defects in the body of the product and / or its operation caused by the company.
• Product warranty a. Is given for a period of ________ from the date of purchase.
• Product warranty b. Is given for a period of ________ from the date of purchase.
• During the warranty period, the Company will provide _______________.
• The warranty is valid only for a customer who has proof of original purchase and only if the purchase was made through the store website Sales _______. The Company reserves the right to require the customer to prove that he is the original purchaser of the product.
• The sole remedy for any defective product covered by the warranty is limited to repairing or replacing the defective product. The Company's total liability for any defective product shall in no case exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
• The company's warranty will not apply in cases where the defect in the product was caused by incorrect operation: _______________
• The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the misuse or use of the Product, including any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, to the extent permitted by law. The Client assumes all responsibility and any risk and liability for loss, damage and damage to the body and / or property and / or property and / or third parties arising from the use and / or non-use of the Product, except in cases where it is determined that such damage is caused by the exclusive negligence of The company.
• To activate the warranty and to obtain service for the product, please contact the company by phone:
Information security and privacy
• ______, as well as sister companies and other sub-entities acting on behalf of ________ and in accordance with the same standards, may use the information contained in the form to bring you the requested information and services. This personal information will not be disclosed or used for marketing purposes without permission.
• The Company takes the usual precautionary measures in order to preserve, to the extent possible, the confidentiality of the information. In cases that are not under the control of the Company and / or arising from force majeure, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, direct or indirect, caused to the customer, if such information is lost and / or used by unauthorized use.
• The Company undertakes not to make use of the information provided to it by the Buyers, except in order to enable the purchase on the sales site and in accordance with any law.
• The "Send" button agrees with ______ or its licensors to use this personal information to provide you with product information and other information by email or other about the services and resources related to the Company's products: In addition, this personal information may be used for market survey purposes. If you wish to remove your personal details from the company's mailing list at any time, please call the phone: __________ By clicking on the "Send" button, I confirm my signature and the terms and conditions.
• All intellectual property rights in this sales site are the exclusive property of the Company.
• Do not copy, duplicate, distribute, publish or otherwise use any information from the Site and / or this sales site, unless prior written consent has been given by the Company.
Law and jurisdiction
• The interpretation and enforcement of these regulations and / or any action or dispute arising therefrom shall be done in accordance with Israeli law only and the competent court in one of the districts of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Haifa, Jerusalem or Beersheba shall have exclusive jurisdiction.